Friday, September 6, 2013

Day 6: Zen Spoon #3 and #4

Woohoo, it's my birthday!  I've been painting 6 years today.  What an awesome journey it is.

Zen Spoon #3

Zen Spoon #4



These paintings are available on my Etsy Shop - go take a peek!

Stay tuned for 30 days of Sumi Silverware impressions starting September 1, 2013 in conjunction with Leslie Saeta's 30 Day Challenge. Thanks for the inspirational nudge, Leslie!

My Blog and Portfolio
Facebook
Twitter
Etsy


Blessings and please leave a comment if you like what you see!
Joanie

8 comments:

  1. That spoon is SO Cool, Joanie!! Oh... I mean ...
    "Birthday Girl"!! :o)

    Have a Wonderful Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like it.....there's a lot of freedom in this series, feels good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving this series too. so creative! Happy birthday, birthday girl........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Maggie - how good to hear from you my cyber art pal from across the pond. I'm having a wonderful bday, so thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday, Joanie! Keep up the wonderful artwork!
    Take care & God bless, Lana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Precious you, Lana....thank you so much. I am so blessed to have spent the day with friends and family, sharing meals and walking and talking, soul to soul.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Incredibly creative and inspiring series. Happy birthday to you, Joanie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks much, Maga. Appreciate you stopping by!

    ReplyDelete